- Rental Property
- Sale Property
- Tenant Services
Located in the desirable Hawk Pine neighborhood, this contemporary chalet will make you feel like you're in a woodland retreat, but is less than a five minute drive to "downtown" Norwich. Completely furnished; the lease is from Sept. 2018-Aug/September 2019 and cannot be renewed.
- 2 acres of gently landscaped woods, with gardens (and potential for spring, summer, and fall gardening if you are into that sort of thing)
- a fireplace, with wood-burning oven insert that heats the entire downstairs in the winter (oil heat is the backup heat source...)
-hardwood pine floors
-gas range with double oven
- THREE full baths
- upstairs (a pretty steep staircase): 1 bedroom and one large tv room (each with their own bath) + a downstairs study, living room, dining room and kitchen; there is a very comfortable fold-out sofa in the study, which we often use for guests.
-the home is excellent for entertaining with a fully equiped kitchen and plenty of seating in the living room and dining room.
- one cat allowed, but no dogs (the pine floors are very soft and pick up scratches all too easily)
- we have a cleaning service that comes every other week; we woudl like you to take this over in our absence. $60 per clean.
-I'm happy to show the place to you in person if you're in the area. All of the pictures are of the downstairs living area.
1 - 5 miles
5 - 10 minutes
15 - 30 minutes
Email for inquries!