Tenant Forms

Notice to Vacate

Residents are required to give proper notice per the lease requirements. Please review the lease for your specific notice requirements and complete the Notice to Vacate form. This form should be submitted to either the Dartmouth Real Estate Office or the Sachem Village Leasing Office.


Residents are permitted to sublease their unit to another Dartmouth College-affiliated person (current Dartmouth graduate student or current Dartmouth faculty or staff member). Please use the Request to Sublease form and return to the appropriate office for approval.